Sunday, April 9, 2017

Double - Page Spread Graphic

          For my double - page spread, I decided to to do a chart - like graphic consisting of multiple images rather than just one, large image. Since the topic of my story is color psychology, I thought it would be a good idea to make a chart of what words are associated with each color, with pictures of a prom dress in each color alongside that.  Essentially, the graphic is a quick summary of what is discussed throughout the article.

          Making this seemingly uncomplicated graphic took much longer than expected. This is due to the fact that I had to edit six different pictures of prom dresses (cut out all of the background in each picture). I titled it "Color Psychology" and made each letter a different color to make it more noticeable.

           Pictured below is the completed graphic. I plan on putting this graphic in the upper right hand corner of the second page of my double page spread. It will obviously be smaller than how it looks in this picture; I only made it bigger here so I had more space to work on putting it together.


No comments:

Post a Comment