Sunday, March 26, 2017

Clothing Choices

          Since the primary focus of my magazine is going to be fashion, the majority of the images in it will consist of people and clothing. A few of my friends have already agreed to model for my images, so that is taken care of. The next task at hand was to figure out the type of clothing that I wanted them to wear.

          I had already decided that the main topic for my magazine issue would revolve around spring, so I decided that the majority of the clothing would consist of spring colors and styles. The website Modcloth helped me develop a better understanding of what types of clothing constituted being associated with spring. As I browsed through their collection of spring apparel, I found some characteristics that most of them had in common. The first was that almost all of them were in some vibrant color. The colors that I found to be most common were pink, blue, black, and green. I also found that most of the clothing items in this category were dresses.

          Using this knowledge, I asked my friends to accumulate any clothing they have that meet these characteristics. These are some of the items that they found:




I plan on using all of these throughout my magazine, specifically on my cover page. 

              I also have some non-dress clothing items such as shirts that I will use in my magazine (pictured below).





          I will keep you updated on which clothing items will definitely appear in my magazine, as well as the final edited pictures of the models wearing the clothes. 


Citations










No comments:

Post a Comment