Saturday, March 18, 2017

Schedules

          I apologize for the lack of blog posts recently. This week I have been extremely busy with school, and have therefore not been able to work on this project as much as I would have liked to.

          To help improve my time management, I created a schedule for myself. I set a goal for what I would like to accomplish each day all the way up until the due date, April 9th. This way, I will know how much time I should be dedicating to each task regarding this project in order to complete it on time and without rushing. Below is a picture of the schedule I made. Hopefully I will be able to stick to this schedule and not fall behind too much.







          Speaking of schedules, I have also made arrangements with my friends who will be featured in my magazine for shooting times. If all goes according to plan, the photoshoot will happen next week between Friday and Sunday That way, I will have everything I need to complete the layout of my magazine by Monday, leaving me over a week to incorporate my images into my chosen layout design.

No comments:

Post a Comment