Saturday, March 25, 2017

Layout Software (Canva)

          I have finally found the perfect program to use for laying out the pages of my magazine: Canva. Unlike other programs that I have tested such as Scribus, Canva allows you to do all your work through their website without needing to download an application. When I first began using it, I found it to be beginner friendly, having a format that was extremely simple to navigate (shown below).




          It has many great features embedded in the website that will definitely help me when deigning my magazine. Some of these include grid lines, frames, and unique fonts. It also has hundreds of different layouts to look through and edit, which have helped me immensely in finding similar examples of what I would like to achieve through my cover page. Pictured below are some of the features that I have mentioned above. 




                                       


          I wanted to introduce the website and all its features before beginning to post my progress because they will play an integral role in the entire production process going forward. 



Citations

Images






No comments:

Post a Comment