Sunday, March 19, 2017

Double - Page Spread Layout

          After doing research on double page spreads last week, I began working on creating my own. You can view my previous post on double-page spreads here. There, I talked about the different elements that I do and do not want to be part of my design. I explained how I don't want it to be overly simplistic and boring; rather I want it to have many interesting components to it. Here is what I came up with:




          I plan on adding many more elements to it once I become familiar with the design software that I will be using, but for right now this is a good place to start. I definitely want to include some of the quotation bubbles I drew here in the final product. I think they are more unique than simply adding a pull-out quote beside the text. 




Citations


No comments:

Post a Comment